February 22, 2011
Tuesday, 7:02 PM
As each generation grows older, I unmistakably, continuously, hear murmurs, “children are not the same,” or “times have changed.” While I continue on my said journey, I am overwhelmed with a consistent notion that maybe the murmurs hold some truth. Having read a few educational articles on various theories to manifest in one's effective lesson, I don't recall taking a glimpse on any ideas which promoted the belief in taking into consideration the difference in the world from when these theories were developed to where we are now. Kids today are faced with many social conflicts or issues that will compromise a students’ ability to interact properly in a social setting. Watching this video on graphic design programs, I couldn’t help but become reminiscent of how “times have changed”. The students today are growing up in a computer oriented world so many pupils will gravitate to a lesson implementing technology. I’m saying all this to say, “Children are NOT the same and times HAVE changed.”
No comments:
Post a Comment